FOR INDOOR USE OR COVERED PORCH
Ships FREE in 5-7 Business days
CLICK HERE for A&L Hickory Accessories and Furniture
- Rocking Chair Dimensions: 25W x 32D x 46H in.
- Rocking Chair Seat Dim. 18W x 18D x 16H in.
- Rocking Chair Weight: 25 lbs
- Rocking Chair Backrest Height 30H in.
- Rocking Chair Backrest Width: From post to post is 16", slats only is 9"
- Rocking Chair Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Rocking Chair Weight: 25 lbs
- Gliding Ottoman Dimensions: 19L x 13W x 12H in.
- Gliding Ottoman Weight: 20 lbs
- This gliding ottoman is perfect to use with the Glider Rocker
- Made with real hickory sticks and rustic hickory slats
- The Classic Hickory Rocker, looks great in your home or cabin
- Made with real hickory sticks and rustic hickory slats and arms
- Hickory sticks are steamed and hand bent to give each piece its own unique look & character
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Comes fully assembled
- Made of hickory sticks and solids
- Your choice of finish
- Steamed, hand-bent sticks create unique character
A & L Furniture products that are shipped to or sold in California are subject to the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, more commonly known as “Proposition 65”. Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that can cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
| || WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and toluene known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.|
Please note that this warning only applies to Hickory Furniture. This warning does not apply to any other A & L Furniture products. If you have any questions, please refer to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is received, the inventory is in stock and your credit card information matches the information, In most cases, we can ship within 5 business days. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Miscellaneous Shipping Information
- We cannot ship to PO boxes.
- Non-standard shipping surcharges will apply to isolated service areas, such as remote areas, areas not readily accessible by a delivery vehicle, islands, etc., as defined by the shipper. These circumstances occur less than 1% of the time.
You can estimate the deliver time to your home or business by viewing the "Ships Within" information listed with every product. This refers to the time from when you place your order, to the time it leaves the warehouse. The total delivery time for your order is calculated from the time your order is placed, until you receive it. The diagram below shows how the total delivery time is broken down into pre-ship processing time and shipping time.
Processing time is the time it takes from when you submit your order to when the product leaves the warehouse. The "Ships Within" time frame listed with each of our products on the website applies to this time frame. For example, if your order a product that reads "Ships Within: 2 Weeks", this means that the product typically leaves the factory within two weeks. If there will be any additional time required to process your order, we will notify you immediately to confirm the delivery period. This time is needed for products that are shipped to you directly from our manufacturers. The manufacturers need this time to fulfill your order. In some cases, the items are custom built.
Shipping time is measured when your order leaves the warehouse to when it arrives at your address. Actual shipping time can vary between 2-5 business days. Contact our helpful customer service experts at ( 888-412-2269 for more information.
Did your shipment arrive damaged or defective?
Please report damaged or defective merchandise to us immediately by email phone. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. We strongly recommend at the time of delivery, if your notice any cartons that look dented, crushed or just not right, open them immediately and inspect the contents. If the contents appear to be damaged, please notate it on the delivery ticket, refuse that item only and contact us as soon as possible for instructions.