Digital color may vary slightly from actual product colors
This 30" x 48" Canterbury with its traditional design will add a beautiful focal point to your space. This arbor is made out of pressure-treated pine, creating a sturdy structure for your viewing pleasure. Patiova furniture is designed to be used safely for many years. Top grades of lumber are selected for manufacturing. Most lumber is dried after treatment and resurfaced with rounded edges for safety, comfort, and ease of maintenance. Metal parts are either rust-proof or plated to resist corrosion and face screws are stainless steel. Each piece is hand-crafted in the United States by expert Amish woodworkers. ***** THIS ARBOR IS FOR DECORATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. IT IS NOT WEIGHT BEARING AND CANNOT BE USED TO HANG A SWING *******
(PLEASE NOTE ALL PRESSURE TREATED PINE QUICK SHIP FURNITURE COMES UNFINISHED)
CLICK HERE for the Assembly Guide
PRESSURE TREATED PINE BENEFITS
Heirloom Construction: Patiova's Amish-crafted furniture uses traditional techniques such as MORTISE TENON JOINTS - creating a durability that lasts for generations
PREMIER MATERIALS: #1 Grade Lumber. Known as one of the most robust, versatile wood species, Southern Yellow Pine (SYP) is the wood used to manufacture PATIOVA
- Outdoor Furniture. The quality and availability of SYP are virtually unmatched.
User Friendly: Wood can be sanded when scratched. If necessary, wood components can be replaced and easily matched. Wood can also readily be stained or re-painted.
Beauty: Left natural or stained, the wood grain pattern and golden color of wood provides visual interest and a high-quality look. Compared to poly, wood provides warmth and character
- Curbside delivery to the continental United States is included in your purchase price.
- Curbside delivery means that your product will be delivered and unloaded at your house. You are responsible for any assembly and setup that is needed.
- Your road must be passable for large trucks and have no weight restrictions
- It must be easily navigable
- Some metro and remote areas may be subject to additional fees
- Upon delivery, you are responsible for inspecting the product entirely and signing off before the driver leaves. If you are not satisfied with the condition of the product, you can reject the order while the driver is still present, in which case the driver will reload it, and we will replace or repair the product or refund you at our discretion.
Warranty & Returns:
- If you have a valid reason for being dissatisfied with our product, you may contact us to return it within 30 days of delivery. We will let you know the cost of this, as you will be responsible for paying freight and a possible restocking fee.
- Patiova must preapprove all returns.
- We will issue your refund once the product has been returned to us and been inspected.
- If the products returned are damaged, your refund will vary depending on the condition of the product. It is recommended that you carefully document the product’s condition before shipping, as you will be responsible for recouping the cost of damages from the shipping company.
- Refunds may be issued for canceled orders up to one week from the order date on a case-by-case basis. If work on your order has already begun, you will not receive a refund.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
Patiova outdoor living essentials can transform your backyard into an extension of your home’s interior and help you and your family live inside out. When you think about it, these are outdoor products that help you create experiences and memories. With a backyard playset, the kids will spend more time outdoors, not only strengthening their bodies but building stronger relationships with their siblings and friends. For you, a new outdoor patio dining set might create more opportunities for inviting your family, friends, and neighbors over for a meal and conversation or for relaxing while enjoying a beautiful outdoor setting.
Since 1982, we’ve been helping homeowners who want these things and desire quality, lasting value, and products that reflect their personal style. If that sounds like you, then we think Patiova might be a great fit.