Ships FREE in 48hrs Typically
This conversation table is part of the Adirondack Collection but could equally be used with any of our chairs since it is so versatile. It has gently angled legs and is a perfect size to create a conversation centerpiece. Some assembly is required (see assembly guide).
Just a few reasons why we think you will agree that highwood® products are the best choice for your family:
- Beautiful: 8 out 10 people surveyed agree – highwood is the best looking recycled plastic option on the market
- Realistic: A subtle surface grain texture makes it look just like wood.
- Made in the USA: Proudly and 100% made in Hometown, PA
- Worry free: Leave it outside all year long through sunshine, rain and ice
- Durable: Proven in the harshest climates (from the ice of Alaska to the heat of Arizona, from mountains to salty coastal regions).
- Theme Park Approved: Highwood’s unique material is the preferred wood alternative for America’s world-famous theme parks
- Stainless hardware: Built with 304 grade stainless steel hardware
- Environmentally friendly: Our products save forests, do not require stains or chemicals and are made in a factory running solar energy
- Peace of mind: Backed by a 12 year residential/2 year commercial limited warranty
So kick off your shoes and let the stress of your day melt away.
Welcome to highwood
Welcome to relaxation!
Highwood̴ USA was founded in 2003 with the vision of being the first choice in premium synthetic products. They want to be your choice for materials that mimic the look of nature's finest materials and provide years and years of durability with very little maintenance. Each day, the entire Highwood USA team strives to exceed your expectations for product innovation and quality, customer service, and applications support.
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is received, the inventory is in stock and your credit card information matches the information, In most cases, we can ship within 5 business days. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order please email us at email@example.com.
Miscellaneous Shipping Information
- We cannot ship to PO boxes.
- Non-standard shipping surcharges will apply to isolated service areas, such as remote areas, areas not readily accessible by a delivery vehicle, islands, etc., as defined by the shipper. These circumstances occur less than 1% of the time.
You can estimate the deliver time to your home or business by viewing the "Ships Within" information listed with every product. This refers to the time from when you place your order, to the time it leaves the warehouse. The total delivery time for your order is calculated from the time your order is placed, until you receive it. The diagram below shows how the total delivery time is broken down into pre-ship processing time and shipping time.
Processing time is the time it takes from when you submit your order to when the product leaves the warehouse. The "Ships Within" time frame listed with each of our products on the website applies to this time frame. For example, if your order a product that reads "Ships Within: 2 Weeks", this means that the product typically leaves the factory within two weeks. If there will be any additional time required to process your order, we will notify you immediately to confirm the delivery period. This time is needed for products that are shipped to you directly from our manufacturers. The manufacturers need this time to fulfill your order. In some cases, the items are custom built.
Shipping time is measured when your order leaves the warehouse to when it arrives at your address. Actual shipping time can vary between 2-5 business days. Contact our helpful customer service experts at ( 888-412-2269 for more information.
Did your shipment arrive damaged or defective?
Please report damaged or defective merchandise to us immediately by email phone. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. We strongly recommend at the time of delivery, if your notice any cartons that look dented, crushed or just not right, open them immediately and inspect the contents. If the contents appear to be damaged, please notate it on the delivery ticket, refuse that item only and contact us as soon as possible for instructions.